|Back Next||St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Dawson City, Yukon|
|10 July 1993: St. Andrew's
Presbyterian Church was built in 1901 "under the direction of the Rev.
Dr. Andrew S. Grant, a
prominent figure in Dawson's and the Yukon's early development...Northern climatic conditions have not been kind to the
building as far as preservation is concerned. When Parks Canada acquired the building in 1977, ground upheavals had
caused massive shifting and breakage of structural members."