Back Next Mission San Josť y San Miguel de Aguayo, San Antonio, Texas  


 

 

30 November 1990:  When the north wall collapsed in 1868, the church was abandoned. The dome collapsed at midnight
on December 25, 1874, and was not rebuilt until 1937. The Gothic arches at the right are the remains of the living quarters
built between 1859 and 1868 when the mission served as a seminary.